Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Your Kinda Love (Song)

Your kinda love is my kinda love
‘Cause your kinda love feels bad.
Your kinda love is my kinda love
And it’s the only love I ever had

You got dressed up as a priest 
And then you dressed me as a nun
Then you broke my hands and feet
So I could neither struggle nor could run.
You took me over yr knee and then
You whipped me resoundingly
If this is love, if this is love
Then baby, never set me free!
‘Cause your kinda love etc.

You put yr cigarette butts out
On my skin just for a laugh
Then you licked the burns all clean
And promised me a skin graft.
You are who I do turn to 
Whenever I am feelin’ blue.
Is this love, baby is this love,
When all I do is boo-hoo-hoo?
Your kinda love is my kinda love
‘Cause your kinda love feels bad.
Your kinda love is my kinda love
And it’s the only love I ever had