Thursday, December 12, 2013

Musical Output

has been low for quite some time.

You see, I've got two kids:

They're actually quite  a bit bigger than this now, but I needed a pic where I could sort of pass as a good dad.























   
Needless to say, I don't have quite as much time for music and writing as I did before. I haven't written much lately, and recorded even less. But that's OK because I have a new plan. I won't bother with writing new tunes and doing layered recording extravaganzas like I have in the past. Instead I'm gonna start staying up all night making music videos for the songs I already have!

Here's a video Lily and I made for one of my songs one night:


Sun Sweet Sun - We Are Aliens (Extraterrestrial Festival) - Music Video from Microwave Eyes on Vimeo.

And here's one we shot for one of her tunes: