Tuesday, December 10, 2013

"Anything" (Song)

You ever really like someone? Maybe it felt a little like this.


You're the girl that I want
And I'll do anything to make you mine.
The only one I'll every love
And I'll do anything to make you mind.
I'll shoot yr boyfriend in the head;
If you ask me to I'll make him dead.
I'll do anything to change yr mind
I'll do anything to change yr mind
I'll do anything to change.
Whoa oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.

No one else can compare;
In beauty you have no peer.
The wise rose would never dare
To be photographed with you near.
I'll throw myself off of a roof.
If you ask me, girl, here's the proof:
I'll do anything. . .

You belong to me
Although you don't know it yet.
Come on darling,
Can't you see that upon you my heart is set.
For you I'd steal a diamond ring;
For you I'd steal most anything.
I'd do anything. . .