Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maybe I'll record this some day.

Who knows? But watching Blue Velvet again tonight kinda reminded of this tune I wrote a few months ago.

Your kinda love is my kinda love 'cause your kinda love feels bad.
Your kinda love is my kinda love and it's the only love I've ever had.

You got dressed up as a priest and then you dressed me as a nun
Then you broke my hands and feet so I could neither struggle nor could run.
You took me over your knee and then you whipped me resoundingly.
If this is love, if this is love, then baby never set me free.

Your kinda love is my kinda love 'cause your kinda love feels bad.
Your kinda love is my kinda love and it's the only love I've ever had.

You put your cigarette butts out on my arms just for a laugh
Then you licked the burns all clean and promised me a skin graft.
You are who I do turn to when ever I am feelin' blue.
Is this love, baby is this love when all I do is boo hoo hoo?

Oh yes, your kinda love.